KTA: the beginning KTA: the beginning

Um...

Kind of sloppy and hard to understand. One minute you're fighting happy green aliens and the next you're fighting a white guy? Needs more story explanation and better graphics. The two player thing was kind of fun...

stickists responds:

well its sloppy because flash goes wrong alot and the white guy could be anyone mabey the ghost of the guy he killed or something i dont know cos i didnt realy make it for a story line but im going to make a sequel with completely different gameplay

Draconomicon (english) Draconomicon (english)

Much nice

I very liked it. The talks can be better and it has too short.

Element Saga chapter 3 B Element Saga chapter 3 B

Wow...

Simply amazing graphics and a fighting system that must have taken MONTHS to come up with. The artwork is fantastic. The storyline is deep and meaningful. It's kind of a cross between kingdom hearts and final fantasy. Although the controls are a bit loose the overall gameplay and scripting is outstanding. Looking forward to more.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Haha

Although I HAVE seen the same idea of a game before, it was still fun and spicing up the graphics certainly doesn't make it worse. I like the idea of having a cat in cyber-space. Pretty odd. Good game.

Super Mario Flash(Game) Super Mario Flash(Game)

Fun, fun and more fun!

Excellent work! Not only does it look and sound good but it's loads of fun! I know hittests can be a little hard to work with but nice job regardless. The only reason it didn't get a 10 is that it wasn't long enough. I hope to see another one from you. Keep up the good work!

chunkymonkey responds:

Don't worry, I'm going to be making a version 2, that's for sure.

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

Could be better

You should think of animating better. They kinda just attack without moving. As far as the damage count goes, you need to make it random. It's always just 20 or 30 with the occasional 40 from the fire attack. Make the backgrounds more interesting too. Not bad for a start and it's got a pretty good score.

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Incredibly hard!

Very hard, it took me a while just to get through the tutorial but very fun strategic game.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

AMAZING!

This has got to be one of the best all-around games I've played on NewGrounds. It looks just like I'm playing the console version. I rarely give out 10's so good job.

BLOBS! BLOBS!

Awesome!

This game was really fun, i just couldn't stop playing. I got 62,509 points and 7332 kills. :) For your next game I think you should have blobs that run away from you.

Mario Gear DEMO Mario Gear DEMO

Not bad

This is a pretty good idea I like it you should do more.