Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Who can resist magical trevor?

I must say I absolutely loved the first one and unfortunately this didn't achieve the same delightfulness of the first one but is still extremely great. I really hope to see more in the magical trevor series...

Greenday Video-The grouch Greenday Video-The grouch

I liked it.

Excellent song choice. The graphics were delightfully tacky though could have been more detailed. Still a good idea and funny too. Good job.

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

Horrible spoof

The best parts of Salad Fingers were the unique graphics and creepy sounds which you totally killed in this, not to mention it lacked plot. It was just some poorly drawn, redneck version of a great cartoon.

Pongo und Textures Pongo und Textures

I love it!

I love this kinda stuff. Wierd in a totally awesome way. Very artistic but some people just don't get the creativity. The sound was a little hard to hear though. Looks good!

Spider-Man 3D Spider-Man 3D

Good 3D effects

I loved the 3D thing going on, very smooth but spiderman was lacking totally. Maybe also add some sort of plot and make it longer.

Sonic: The Power Of Nazo Sonic: The Power Of Nazo

Wow...

Very, very, very nice animation. At first I thought it would be pretty stupid but you sure showed me. Very good job it must have taken a while to do. A well earned 5. :)

The ant and the dragon The ant and the dragon

Sick but fun humor.

The graphics were better than most submissions I've seen. Kinda ended suddenly but was still funny. Good quickie.

Lambi responds:

thanks for the positive feedback!

Smile! Smile!

Good up until the end.

Really good job at keeping the dark mood with the sound and everything. Great graphics too, kinda creepy. Very, very good up until the ending...that was just horrible. Hardley funny. Despite that, very nice.

Agent Smith Goes Crazy Agent Smith Goes Crazy

Quit petting me...

Haha, very funny. I love the random humor. I agree with Benevon though, practice drawing hands. 3/5

Sonic Waz-Up! Sonic Waz-Up!

HILARIOUS!

This was really funny. I love how the voices matched and everything. Being somewhat of a Sonic fan I got a good laugh out of this. Nice job.